This repository contains Jupyter ( or rather Google Colab) notebooks that contain demo codes used in the book Deep Learning for Business Manager which is used as a textbook in course Foundations of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence at Praxis Business School. The codes for the different chapters are organised as follows :
- Chapter 0 : The AI Winter, no code
- Chapter 1 : Intro to Neural Networks, no code
- Chapter 2 : Basic Feedforward Neural Network that teaches a machine to multiply.
- Chapter 3 : Modification of previous model that demonstrates different parameters.
- Chapter 4 : Medical Diagnostics as an example of a real use of neural network.
- Chapter 5 : Convulational Neural Network that demonstrates Image Recognition or Classification using the CIFAR dataset
- Chapter 6 : Recurrent Neural Networks for predictive typing
- Chapter 7 : Reinforcement Learning
- Chapter 8 : Generative Adversarial Networks that learns How to write numbers
- Chapter 9 : Carbon and Silicon. Only philosophy, no code!
There is also a very basic Notebook to get absolute newbies started on Google Colab. There are better tutorials on Colab are available but this notebook is just for the sake of completeness.